Effective Date: 28th Jan 2021.
By accessing or using the Service(s) or Websites, or authorizing or permitting any User or End-User to access or use the Service(s) or Websites, You agree to be bound by these Terms. If You are entering into these Terms on behalf of a company, organization or another legal entity (an “Entity”), You are agreeing to these Terms for that Entity and representing to Us that You have the authority to bind such Entity and its Affiliates to these Terms, in which case the terms, “You”, “Your” or related capitalized terms used herein shall refer to such Entity and its Affiliates. If You do not have such authority, or if You do not agree with these Terms, You must not accept these Terms and may not access or use the Service(s) or Websites.
You, as an individual, must be 18 years or older to access or use the Websites and the Service(s).
- YOUR RIGHTS
- These Terms are applicable during Your free trial and during Your subscription to the Service(s) through a Service Plan of Your choice.
- Using Our Service(s): Subject to Your compliance with the Terms and solely during the Subscription Term, You have the limited, non-exclusive, and revocable right to access and use the Service(s) for Your internal business purposes. You shall be responsible for use of the Service(s) through Your Account by any third parties. You may subscribe to one or more of the Service(s). They may be subject to separate and distinct Service Plans.
- Using our APIs: Where applicable, our APIs must be used according to the API Policies We implement in this regard.
- Using our Mobile Applications: Subject to Your compliance with the Terms and solely during the Subscription Term, You have the limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, and revocable right to download, install and use the Mobile Applications to access and use the Service(s).
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Your Account: Subject to any limitation on the number of individual Users and Licenses available under the Service Plan to which You subscribed, access and use of the Service(s) is restricted to the specified number of individual Users and Licenses permitted under Your subscription to the Service(s). Each User shall be identified using unique login information such as usernames and passwords (“User Login”) and such User Login shall be used only by one individual. If You are a managed service provider and You wish to use the same User Login across Accounts that You manage for Your clients, You acknowledge that it is Your sole responsibility to obtain necessary consents from such clients. Without prejudice to Our obligations under Sections 9 and 10 of these Terms, You are solely responsible for the confidentiality of Service Data and User Login at Your end. You should, therefore, not share Your User Login with any third parties. In any event, unless You notify Us of any unauthorized use or suspicious activity in Your Account, You are responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. Group Companies will not be liable for any damage or loss that may result from Your failure to protect Your login information, including Your password. Without limiting the foregoing, You are solely responsible for ensuring that Your use of the Service(s) to store and transmit Service Data is compliant with all applicable laws and regulations. You also maintain all responsibility for determining whether the Service(s) or the information generated thereby is accurate or sufficient for Your purposes.
- Your use of the Service(s): You agree not to (a) license, sublicense, sell, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, time share or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Service(s) available to any third party, other than Users and End-Users in furtherance of Your internal business purposes as expressly permitted by these Terms; (b) use the Service(s) to Process data on behalf of any third party other than Your Users and End-Users; (c) modify, adapt, or hack the Service(s) or otherwise attempt to gain or gain unauthorized access to the Service(s) or related systems or networks; (d) falsely imply any sponsorship or association with Us; (e) use the Service(s) in any unlawful manner, including but not limited to violation of any person’s privacy rights; (f) use the Service(s) to send unsolicited communications junk mail, spam, pyramid schemes or other forms of duplicative or unsolicited messages; (g) use the Service(s) to store or transmit any content that infringes upon any person’s intellectual property rights; (h) use the Service(s) in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Service(s) and its components; (i) attempt to decipher, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, reproduce, or copy or otherwise access or discover the source code or underlying program of any Software making up the Service(s); (j) use the Service(s) to knowingly post, transmit, upload, link to, send or store any content that is unlawful, racist, hateful, abusive, libellous, obscene, or discriminatory; (k) use the Service(s) to knowingly post, transmit, upload, link to, send or store any viruses, malware, Trojan horses, time bombs, or any other similar harmful software (“Malicious Software”); (l) establish a link to Our Websites in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists; (m) use the Service(s) for the purposes of cookie tracking, ad exchanges, ad networks, data brokerages, or sending electronic communications (including e-mail) in violation of applicable law; (n) use of the Service(s) for any purpose prohibited by applicable export laws and regulations, including without limitation, nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons proliferation, or development of missile technology; (p) try to use, or use the Service(s) in violation of these Terms.
- As between the Parties, You control your Environment and its individual components, whether owned, leased or licensed by You, located on your premises or cloud-based, used by you on a software-as-a-service basis or otherwise. You will be able to use the Services by establishing integrations or other connections to one or more Components (each, a “Connection”). By implementing a Connection to a Component, you hereby grants to us the right to access and interoperate with that Customer Component to provide and support the Services. You are responsible for complying with all applicable third-party terms, policies and licenses governing its access and use of Components and associated data.
- Through your configuration and use of Connections and Services, you have control over the data from your Environment that are submitted for Processing by the Services. By submitting Customer Data to the Services, you hereby grant us the right to process such Data during the Term to provide and support the Services and as otherwise provided in this Agreement.
- You shall be responsible for any loss of data or attempted or actual access or use of the Service(s) through Your Account in violation of these Terms.
- If We inform You that a specified activity or purpose is prohibited with respect to the Service(s), You will ensure that You immediately cease use of the Service(s) for such prohibited activity or purpose.
- ACCESS TO THE SERVICE(S)
- You may not be able to access or use the Service(s) (a) during planned downtime for upgrades and maintenance to the Service(s) (of which We will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify You in advance through Our Service(s)) (“Planned Downtime”), or (b) during any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Our reasonable control, such as, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of government, acts of terror or civil unrest, technical failures beyond Our reasonable control (including, without limitation, inability to access the internet), or acts undertaken by third parties, including without limitation, distributed denial of service attacks.
- We will use commercially reasonable efforts to schedule Planned Downtime for weekends (Indian Standard Time) and other off-peak hours.
- CHANGES TO THE SERVICE(S) AND WEBSITES
- Our Service(s): We may update the Service(s) from time to time and You may receive notifications of such upgrades, enhancements or updates (“Updates”). Any new or modified features added to or augmenting or otherwise modifying the Service(s) or other updates, modifications or enhancements to the Service(s) are also subject to these Terms and We reserve the right to deploy Updates at any time.
- Websites: We may also change content on Our Websites at any time. However, please note that any of the content on Our Websites may be out of date at any given time, and We are under no obligation to update it. For clarity, this sub-section refers to Our Websites excluding the Service(s). We may discontinue or change any part of Our Websites, that does not affect the Service(s), without notifying You. Our Websites may contain links to websites, content and resources provided by third parties (“Third Party Links”). These Third Party Links are governed by their own terms and privacy policies and You agree that We have no control over these Third Party Links and are not responsible for Your access or use of these Third Party Links.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Ownership of IPR: Except for the rights granted to You under Section 1, all rights, title and interest in and to all Our patents, inventions, copyrights, trademarks, domain names, trade secrets, know-how and any other intellectual property and/or proprietary rights in or related to the Service(s), including the Websites, and any part of it (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”) shall belong to and remain exclusively with Us. We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights in Our Websites, and the content or material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. You must not use any part of the content on Our Websites for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from Us. Further, We claim no intellectual property rights over the content You upload or provide to the Service(s).
- Grant of License to Us: We shall have a royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, irrevocable and perpetual license to incorporate into the Service(s) or Websites or otherwise use any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback We receive from You.
- Grant of License to You: Our product and service names, and logos used or displayed on the Service(s) or Websites are Our registered or unregistered trademarks (collectively, “Marks”), and You may only use such Marks to identify You as a user of the Service(s) You have subscribed to.
- Reservation of Rights: All rights not expressly provided to You herein are reserved.
- Logo: You hereby grant Us a revocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, publish, and display Your name, logo, and marks on Our Websites, marketing materials, and/or earnings announcement materials in accordance with any standard trademark usage guidelines that You provide.
- OTHER SERVICES
Certain other services (“Other Services”) such as integrations, Apps and Custom Apps are made available to You through the Market Place or other forums where applications are developed for their integration with the Service(s). These Other Services are governed by their own terms and privacy policies and You agree that We are not responsible for Your use of these Other Services where You choose to enable these Other Services and integrate them into Our Service(s). By enabling the Other Services, You understand and agree that We do not provide any warranties whatsoever for Other Services and We are not liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with Your enablement, access or use of any such Other Services, or Your reliance on the privacy practices, data security processes or other policies of such Other Services. You understand that We are not responsible for providing technical support for Other Services and that We are not responsible for the data hosting and data transfer practices followed by providers of such Other Services. To this extent, You shall address any comments, queries, complaints or feedback about such Other Services to the respective developers or publishers as specified in the Market Place or other forums.
HOSTING AND OTHER PROVIDERS:
We use third-party hosting providers, other service providers and our Affiliates to provide the Services and Support in the ordinary course of its business, i.e., not specifically for Customer. The right to engage and substitute such provider vests with us but we shall remain responsible to the Customer for the provision of the services.
- BILLING, PLAN MODIFICATIONS AND PAYMENTS
- Subscription Charges: Unless otherwise specified in the Supplementary terms, except during Your free trial, all charges associated with Your Account (“Subscription Charges”) are due in full and payable in advance, in accordance with Section 7.2, when You subscribe to the Service(s). Unless specified otherwise in a Form, the Subscription Charges are based on the Service Plans You choose and are payable in full until You terminate Your Account in accordance with Section 8. You will receive a receipt upon each receipt of payment by Us. You may also obtain a payment receipt from within the Service(s).
- Payment methods: You may pay the Subscription Charges through Your credit card, or other accepted payment method as specified in a Form. For credit card payments, Your payment is due immediately upon Your receipt of Our invoice. You hereby authorize Us or Our authorized agents, as applicable, to bill Your credit card upon Your subscription to the Service(s) (and any renewal thereof). For payments through other accepted methods, Your payment is due within thirty (30) days of Our invoice date unless otherwise stated in a Form.
- Renewal: Your subscription to the Service(s) will renew automatically for a Subscription Term equivalent in length to the then expiring Subscription Term. Unless otherwise provided for in any Form, the Subscription Charges applicable to Your subscription to the Service(s) for any such subsequent Subscription Term shall be Our standard Subscription Charges for the Service Plan to which You have subscribed as of the time such subsequent Subscription Term commences. You acknowledge and agree that, unless You terminate Your Account in accordance Section 8, Your credit card will be charged automatically for the applicable Subscription Charges.
- We may use a third party service provider to manage credit card and other payment processing; provided, that such service provider is not permitted to store, retain or use Your payment account information except to process Your credit card and other payment information for Us. You must notify Us of any change in Your credit card or other payment account information, either by updating Your Account or by e-mailing Us at email@example.com.
- Refunds: Unless otherwise specified in these Terms or a Form or a Service Plan, all Subscription Charges are non-refundable. No refunds shall be issued for partial use or non-use of the Service(s) by You provided however You shall be eligible for a pro-rated refund of the Subscription Charges for the remainder of the Subscription Term if You terminate Your Account as a result of a material breach of these Terms by Us.
- Late Payments/Non-payment of Subscription Charges: We will notify You if We do not receive payment towards the Subscription Charges within the due date for Your Account. For payments made through credit cards, We must receive payments due within a maximum of five (5) days from the date of Our notice and for payments through other accepted methods, We must receive payments within a maximum of fifteen (15) days from the date of Our notice. If We do not receive payment within the foregoing time period, in addition to Our right to other remedies available under law, We may (i) charge an interest for late payment @ 1.5% per month and/or; (ii) suspend Your access to and use of the Service(s) until We receive Your payment towards the Subscription Charges as specified herein and/or; (iii) terminate Your Account in accordance with Section 8.
- Upgrades and cancellations: You may upgrade Your Account or cancel within a Service Plan or between two Service Plans in accordance with the provisions below.
- Upgrades: You may upgrade Your Account at any time during Your Subscription Term. When You add quantities or plans, the new Subscription Charges become immediately applicable and the new Subscription Charges for the subsisting month would be charged on pro-rated basis and Your credit card will be charged automatically. Subsequent months will be charged in full according to the new Subscription Charges.
- Subscription cancellation: You may cancel Your Account at any time during Your Subscription Term. You understand that cancelling Your Account may cause loss of content, features, or capacity of the Service(s). You agree that We will not be liable for any loss due to such cancellations of Your Account. You must ensure that You always opt for the Service Plan that suits Your business requirements.
- Applicable Taxes: Unless otherwise stated, the Subscription Charges do not include any taxes, levies, duties or similar governmental assessments, including value-added, sales, use or withholding taxes assessable by any local, state, provincial or foreign jurisdiction (collectively “Taxes”). You are responsible for paying the Taxes that would be levied against You by government authorities. We will invoice You for such Taxes if We believe We have a legal obligation to do so and You agree to pay such Taxes if so invoiced.
- User Benefits: We may, at Our sole discretion, offer You certain benefits such as discounts on Subscription Charges, extension in Subscription Term for no extra payments from You, with regard to the Service(s). These benefits are specific to Your Account and the Service(s) identified while offering these benefits. They are not transferrable. The benefits may have an expiry date. If they do not have an expiry date, they will expire upon completion of twelve (12) months from their date of offer.
- SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- We shall not be liable to You or any other third party for suspension or termination of Your Account, or access to and use the Service(s), if such suspension or termination is in accordance with these Terms.
- Free trial Customers: If You are on a free trial for any of Our Service(s), Your Account may be suspended or terminated in the following manner:
- We may suspend Your access to and use of Your Account or the Service(s) if You are in violation of the Terms. We will notify You of Your activities that violate these Terms and, at Our sole discretion, provide You with a period of seven (14) days (“Cure Period”) to cure or cease such activities. If You do not cure or cease such activities within said Cure Period or if We believe that Your breach of these Terms cannot be cured, Your Account shall be terminated and all associated Service Data shall be deleted immediately and permanently.
- You may terminate Your Account at any time on or before the expiry of Your free trial. In such cases, all associated Service Data shall be deleted immediately and permanently.
- Where you do not terminate Your Account or renew Your Account on or before the expiry of Your free trial, We may suspend Your Account. We shall retain any associated Service Data for a period of 2 months beyond which Your Account shall be terminated and all associated Service Data shall be deleted immediately and permanently.
- Customers on a Service Plan: If You are on a Service Plan for any of Our Service(s), Your Account may be suspended or terminated in the following manner:
- In addition to suspension for late payment or non-payment of Subscription Charges, We may suspend Your access to and use of Your Account or the Service(s) if You are in violation of the Terms. We will notify You of Your activities that violate these Terms and, at Our sole discretion, provide You with a period of seven (14) days (“Cure Period”) to cure or cease such activities. If You do not cure or cease such activities within said Cure Period or if We believe that Your breach of these Terms cannot be cured, Your Account shall be terminated. Any associated Service Data shall be retained for a period of 7 days from the date of termination of Your Account beyond which it shall be deleted during the normal course of operation.
- You may elect to terminate Your Account at any time from within Our Service(s), if You pay for Your Account through credit card. If payment for Your Account is made through other accepted payment methods as specified in the Form, You may request to terminate Your Account by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any associated Service Data shall be retained for a period of 14 days from the date of termination of Your Account beyond which it shall be deleted during the normal course of operation.
- We may suspend Your Account upon expiry or non-renewal of Your Subscription Term. We shall retain any associated Service Data for a period of 3 months beyond which Your Account shall be terminated and all associated Service Data shall be deleted immediately and permanently.
- Effect of Terminating Your Account:
- Data Export: We strongly recommend that You export all Service Data before You terminate Your Account. In any event, following the termination of Your Account either by You or Us, unless otherwise specified elsewhere herein or in the Supplemental Terms, Service Data will be retained or deleted in accordance with Sections 8.2 or 8.3 as applicable to You. Where the Service Data is retained as described herein, You may contact Us within such Data Retention Period to export Your Service Data. Service Data cannot be recovered once it is deleted. Further, when Service Data is migrated from one datacentre to another upon Your request, We shall delete Service Data from the original datacentre after 7 days from such migration.
- Charges: If Your Account is terminated in accordance with Sections 8.2 or 8.3 of these Terms, in addition to other amounts You may owe Us, You must immediately pay any then unpaid Subscription Charges associated with the remainder of such Subscription Term, unless waived by Us in writing. This amount will not be payable by You, or You may be eligible for a pro-rated refund of the Subscription Charges, as the case may be, where You terminate Your subscription to the Service(s) or terminate Your Account as a result of a material breach of these Terms by Us, provided that You provide notice of such breach to Us and afford Us not less than thirty (30) days to reasonably cure such breach.
- If You choose, or You are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of Our security procedures, You must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by You or allocated by Us, at any time, if in Our reasonable opinion, You have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- Confidentiality obligations: Each of us will protect the other’s Confidential Information from unauthorized use, access or disclosure in the same manner as each of us protects our own Confidential Information, and in any event, no less than reasonable care. Except as otherwise expressly permitted pursuant to these Terms, each of us may use the other’s Confidential Information solely to exercise our respective rights and perform our respective obligations under these Terms and shall disclose such Confidential Information solely to those of our respective employees, representatives and agents who have a need to know such Confidential Information for such purposes and who are bound to maintain the confidentiality of, and not misuse, such Confidential Information. The provisions of this sub-section shall supersede any non-disclosure agreement by and between You and Us entered prior to these Terms that would purport to address the confidentiality of Service Data and such agreement shall have no further force or effect with respect to Service Data.
- DATA PRIVACY AND SECURITY
- Security of Service Data: We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Service Data that we Process. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of Processing your Service Data.
- We shall implement commercially reasonable security measures and maintain such other commercially reasonable safeguards that are designed to protect your Data from unauthorized access consistent with the requirements of applicable law for such Data. You will not, and will not allow any of your Users to, attempt to disable, modify or circumvent any security safeguard adopted by us. You acknowledge and agree that we may monitor, review and maintain records of you or your user, use of the Services in order to protect the security of your Data and the security of our information systems. You agrees that we may suspend access to the Services for information security reasons. We will give such advance notice to Customer as is practical under the circumstances. The parties expressly recognize that, although we shall comply with the requirements of this Section and shall take such reasonable steps, or cause such reasonable steps to be taken, to prevent security breaches, it is impossible to maintain flawless security.
- You agree that neither you nor any of its your Users, employees or agents will provide any of the following (in any format) to Flamencotech or upload any of the following (in any format) in using SaaS Services: any personal health information; biometric information; social security numbers; government identification numbers; credit report information, debit or credit or payment card information; bank or other financial account information or other financial or credit data; any information defined as “sensitive” data under applicable privacy and data protection laws; or any other information or data subject to privacy or data protection laws that you (or your User, employee or agent) is not legally permitted to provide, or has not obtained valid consent to provide, to us or to upload in using the SaaS Services (collectively, “Excluded Data”). Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, except to the extent required by applicable law that cannot be waived, we shall have no obligation or liability under this Agreement or otherwise with respect to Excluded Data.
- DATA MIGRATION
During Your Subscription Term, You may request Us to import data into Your Account (“Data Migration”). You hereby understand and acknowledge that We and/or Our Group Companies may access and process Your data in connection with providing You support during such Data Migration.
- COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
Apart from the communications specified in Our Privacy Notice, We may contact You directly via e-mail to notify You if
- You are in violation of these Terms;
- A specific activity or purpose is prohibited with respect to the Service(s), so that You immediately cease use of the Service(s) for such prohibited activity or purpose; or
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE WEBSITES AND THE SERVICE(S), INCLUDING ALL SERVER AND NETWORK COMPONENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR OTHER TERMS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE(S) OR WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE AND YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE ACCESS TO THE SERVICE(S), WHICH IS PROVIDED OVER INTERNET AND VARIOUS TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS, ALL OF WHICH ARE BEYOND OUR CONTROL, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR-FREE OR FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER MALICIOUS SOFTWARE.
THE CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITES IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO AMOUNT TO ADVICE ON WHICH YOU SHOULD RELY. YOU MUST OBTAIN PROFESSIONAL OR SPECIALIST ADVICE BEFORE TAKING, OR REFRAINING FROM, ANY ACTION ON THE BASIS OF THE CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITES. NO INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE SERVICE(S) OR WEBSITES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, COVER OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOST SALES, LOST GOODWILL, LOSS OF USE OR LOST CONTENT, IMPACT ON BUSINESS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY) HOWEVER CAUSED, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY,NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY AND THAT OF OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS, RELATING TO THE SERVICE(S), WILL NOT EXCEED AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE LOWER OF (A) TWELVE MONTHS OF THE SUBSCRIPTION CHARGES FOR THE SERVICE(S) TO WHICH THE CLAIM RELATES; OR (B) THE SUBSCRIPTION CHARGES PAID BY YOU, FOR THE SERVICE(S) TO WHICH THE CLAIM RELATES PRIOR TO THE FIRST EVENT OR OCCURRENCE GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
IN JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS ALSO APPLY IF THIS REMEDY DOES NOT FULLY COMPENSATE YOU FOR ANY LOSSES OR FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
15.1 If use of the Service(s) by You has become, or in Our opinion is likely to become, the subject of any IP Claim (defined below), We may at Our own option and expense (a) procure for You the right to continue using the Service(s) as set forth hereunder; (b) replace or modify the Service(s) to make it non-infringing; or (c) if options (a) or (b) are not commercially and reasonably practicable as determined by Us, terminate Your subscription to the Service(s) and repay You, on a pro-rated basis, any Subscription Charges You have previously paid Us for the corresponding unused portion.
15.2 Indemnification by Us: Subject to Your compliance with these Terms, We will indemnify and hold You harmless, from and against any claim brought against You by a third party alleging that the Service(s) You subscribed to infringes or misappropriates such third party’s valid patent, copyright, or trademark (an “IP Claim”). We shall, at Our expense, defend such IP Claim and pay damages finally awarded against You in connection therewith, including the reasonable fees and expenses of the attorneys, provided that (a) You promptly notify Us of the threat or notice of such IP Claim; (b) We have or will have the sole and exclusive control and authority to select defence attorneys, defend and/or settle any such IP Claim; and (c) You fully cooperate with Us in connection therewith. We will have no liability or obligation with respect to any IP Claim if such claim is caused in whole or in part by (i) compliance with designs, data, instructions or specifications provided by You; (ii) modification of the Service(s) by anyone other than Us; or (iii) the combination, operation or use of the Service(s) with other hardware or software where the Service(s) would not by themselves be infringing.
15.3 Sections 15.1 and 15.2 state Our sole, exclusive and entire liability to You and constitute Your sole remedy with respect to an IP Claim brought by reason of access to or use of the Service(s) by You.
15.4 Indemnification by You: You will indemnify and hold Group Companies harmless against any claim brought by a third party against Us, and their respective employees, officers, directors and agents arising from or related to use of the Service(s) by You in breach of these Terms or matters which You have expressly agreed to be responsible pursuant to these Terms; provided that We promptly notify You of the threat or notice of such a claim.
- ASSIGNMENT; ENTIRE AGREEMENT; REVISIONS
16.1 You shall not, directly or indirectly, assign all or any Your rights under these Terms or delegate performance of Your duties under these Terms without Our prior written consent. We may, without Your consent, assign Our agreement with You under these Terms to any member of the Group Companies or in connection with any merger or change of Our control or the sale of all or substantially all of Our assets provided that any such successor agrees to fulfil its obligations pursuant to these Terms. Subject to the foregoing restrictions, these Terms will be fully binding upon, inure to the benefit of and be enforceable by the parties and their respective successors and assigns.
16.2 These Terms, together with any Form(s) and Supplemental Terms, constitute the entire agreement, and supersede any and all prior agreements between You and Us with regard to the subject matter hereof. These Terms and any Form(s) shall prevail over the terms or conditions in any purchase order or other order documentation You or any Entity You represent provides (all such terms or conditions being null and void), and, except as expressly stated herein, there are no other agreements, representations, warranties, or commitments which may be relied upon by either party with respect to the subject matter hereof. In the event of a conflict between any Form and these Terms, these Terms shall prevail.
- SEVERABILITY; NO WAIVER
If any provision in these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provision shall be modified by the court and interpreted so as to best accomplish the original provision to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in effect. Our non-exercise of any right under or provision of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or provision of the Terms.
- RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES
The parties are independent contractors. These Terms do not create a partnership, franchise, joint venture, agency, fiduciary or employment relationship among the parties.
Sections 2 (Your Responsibilities), 5 (Intellectual Property Rights), 7 (Billing, Plan Modification and Payments), 8 (Suspension and Termination), 9 (Confidentiality), 10 (Data Privacy and Security), 13 (Disclaimer of Warranties), 14 (Limitation of Liability), 15 (Indemnification), 20 (Survival), 21 (Notices; Consent to electronic communication) and 23 (Governing Law and Dispute Resolution) shall survive any termination of Our agreement with respect to use of the Service(s) by You. Termination of such agreement shall not limit Your or Our liability for obligations accrued as of or prior to such termination or for any breach of these Terms.
- NOTICES; CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
21.1 All notices to be provided by Us to You under these Terms may be delivered in writing (i) by nationally recognized overnight delivery service (“Courier”) or mail to the contact mailing address provided by You on any while subscribing to the Service(s); or (ii) electronic mail to the e-mail address provided for Your Account.
21.2 Our address for a notice to Us in writing by Courier or Mail is: Flamenco Tech India Private Limited 731, 7th cross, 3rd Block, Koramangala Bengaluru, IN 560034 with a copy to email@example.com by electronic mail. All notices shall be deemed to have been given immediately upon delivery by electronic mail, or if otherwise delivered upon receipt or, if earlier, two (2) business days after being deposited in the mail or with a Courier as permitted above.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws.
Each Party agrees to comply with all Applicable Laws with respect to its performance of its obligations and exercise of its rights under this Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing:
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be referred to the arbitration of a Sole Arbitrator under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The seat and venue of arbitration shall be in Bangalore, Karnataka and the Courts in Bangalore, Karnataka shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction to decide and adjudicate all procedural and substantive issues arising out of the arbitral proceedings.
When used in these Terms with the initial letters capitalized, in addition to terms defined elsewhere in these Terms, the following terms have the following meanings:
Account: means any accounts or instances created by or on behalf of You for access and use of any of the Service(s).
Affiliate: means, with respect to a party, any entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with such party, whereby “control” (including, with correlative meaning, the terms “controlled by” and “under common control”) means the possession, directly or indirectly, of the power to direct, or cause the direction of the management and policies of such person, whether through the ownership of voting securities, by contract, or otherwise.
Agent: means an individual authorized to use the Service(s) through Your Account for such Service(s) as an agent and/or administrator as identified through a User Login.
API: means the application programming interfaces developed, enabled by or licensed to Us that permits a User to access certain functionality provided by the Service(s).
API Policies: means the policies published on the Websites (as specified below) that govern the use of APIs, as updated from time to time.
Apps: mean the software applications listed on the Market Place which are created, developed, licensed or owned by Us or third party developers. The term also includes any updates, upgrades and other changes to such software applications and versions thereof.
Applicable Data Protection Law: where You are established in any other territory, means data protection laws that are applicable in that territory.
Confidential Information: means all information disclosed by You to Us or by Us to You which is in tangible form and labelled “confidential” (or with a similar legend) or which a reasonable person would understand to be confidential given the nature of the information and circumstances of disclosure. For purposes of these Terms, Service Data shall be deemed Confidential Information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Confidential Information shall not include any information which (a) was publicly known and made generally available in the public domain prior to the time of disclosure by the disclosing party; (b) becomes publicly known and made generally available after disclosure by the disclosing party to the receiving party through no action or inaction of the receiving party; (c) is already in the possession of the receiving party at the time of disclosure by the disclosing party as shown by the receiving party’s files and records prior to the time of disclosure; (d) is obtained by the receiving party from a third party without a breach of such third party’s obligations of confidentiality; (e) is independently developed by the receiving party without use of or reference to the disclosing party’s Confidential Information, as shown by documents and other competent evidence in the receiving party’s possession; or (f) is required by law to be disclosed by the receiving party, provided that the receiving party shall, to the extent legally permitted, give the disclosing party written notice of such requirement prior to disclosing so that the disclosing party may seek a protective order or other appropriate relief.
Custom Apps: means an application developed specifically for a User of the Service(s) and not listed in the Market Place.
Data Processing Addendum: means the data processing addendum available here and as updated from time to time, which shall govern Service Data to the extent that it includes Personal Data and involves transferring such Personal Data outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland to any country not deemed by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data.
Data Retention Period: means the period of Service Data retention that is calculated from the date of termination of Your Account before its deletion from Service(s) during normal course of business operation.
Documentation: means any published data sheet provided by the Us detailing the functionalities of the Software.
End-User: means any person or entity other than You or Your Users with whom You interact using the Service(s).
Form: means any service order form referencing these Terms and executed or approved by You and Us with respect to Your subscription to the Service(s), which form may detail, among other things, the number of Users authorized to use the Service(s) under Your subscription to the Service(s) and the Service Plan(s) applicable to Your subscription to the Service(s).
Mobile Applications: mean the software applications created, developed and owned by Us to enable access and use of the Service(s) through mobile or other handheld devices (such as apps on iOS or Android devices).
Personal Data: means data relating to a living individual who is or can be identified either from the data or from the data in conjunction with other information that is in, or is likely to come into, the possession of the data controller (as defined under Applicable Data Protection Law).
Privacy Notice: means Our privacy notice at https://flamencotech.com/privacy/ as updated from time to time.
Processing/To Process: means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon Personal Data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction.
Service Data: means all electronic data, text, messages or other materials, including Personal Data of Users and End-Users, submitted to the Service(s) by You through Your Account in connection with Your use of the Service(s), including, without limitation, Personal Data.
Service(s): mean and include DB Spazio365 or any new services that We may introduce as a Service to which You may subscribe to and any updates, modifications or improvements to the Service(s), including individually and collectively, Software, the API and any Documentation. You may subscribe to one or more of the Service(s). They may be subject to separate and distinct Service Plans.
Service Plan(s): means the pricing plan(s) and the functionality and services associated therewith (as detailed on the Websites) for which You subscribe with respect to any User.
Software: means software provided by Us (either by download or access through the internet) that allows You to use any functionality in connection with the Service(s) and includes a Mobile Application.
Subscription Term: means the period during which You have agreed to subscribe to the Service(s) with respect to any individual User.
Us: means FlamencoTech, or any of its successors or assignees. In these Terms, Us may also be referred to as “We”, and “Our”.
User: means those who are designated users within the Service(s), including an Account administrator, Agents and other designated users.
Websites: means the websites for various Service(s) and other websites that FlamencoTech operates.