About Flamenco Tech
Flamenco Tech FutureIP provides Intelligent Digital Infrastructure Solutions. Flamenco Tech's USP is consultative solutions co-creation approach, which helps customers solve their business pain points. Flamenco Tech specializes in creating its own 'services layer' customization on top of various technologies that fulfill varied business needs of each customer. With the strong belief of owning outcomes, Flamenco Tech has several marquee Global / Indian brands as customers.
BALA CHITOOR CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Started his career with Philips and then moved to India telecom
- After a brief stint in the Middle East, Bala joined Microland and set-up their international business in the US.
- Bala joined Netsol in 1998 and was a key factor in Intel’s acquisition of Netsol’s Software and Consulting Group. Bala moved to Intel solutions Services to head their business in India, Australia, Malaysia & Singapore
- Bala rejoined Netsol in 2003 and was responsible for the development of the concept of NOC Inside which has now evolved into a key delivery strategy for Netsol & IB in the global market
- Bala earned an Engineering degree in Electronics & Communication from Kerala University
VIJAYA K MADDALI HEAD- INNOVATION & CONSULTING
- Vijay in his past role was the Head of Global Management Centre at Network solutions Pvt Ltd., - An IBM Company,
- Head of Remote Infrastructure Management Centre at Smartshift Technologies formerly Cambridge Technologies Enterprises
- Head of IT Security Audit and Assessment Services, performed audits and assessments for banking, manufacture, IT services, healthcare, IT Software and pharma sectors.
- Vijay has received several prestigious awards like the CEO Award from IBM Netowork Solutions, Bravo Award from IBM to name a few.
- Vijay has earned his Masters degree from the Karnataka State University
GURURAJ KANADE CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
Gururaj is responsible for providing overall innovation and technology leadership to the FutureIP eco-system. He is also the champion of the Clean Tech revolution within the company, and oversees the development of the start-up in this area.
In the last 15 years, Gururaj has garnered wide-ranging experience in the conceptualisation, planning and execution of goal-oriented business-technology projects. Gururaj has architected technology solutions, spear-headed business and technology practice innovation and evangelised practice development and implementation, to cite a few of his accomplishments.
Prior to joining FutureIP Gururaj served as Chief Technology Officer of Net Sol, in which role he led an IT service delivery organization with over 1800 employees, supporting a pan-India client base.
RITESH JAYSWAL HEAD OF PRESALES & WESTERN REGION
- Ritesh is a technology specialist in IoT and Enterprise Collaboration domain with 20+ years of experience across the value chain spanning R&D, Presales, Services and Sales at Senior Leadership levels
- Ritesh is a Bell Labs alumni. As the General Manager – Avaya, India he led the initial incubation, setup and expansion of current Avaya R&D Center at Pune (now 1700+ people)
- He served on the Board of Directors of Avaya India for 4 years
- He was part of Avaya GlobalConnect Executive team, which turned its performance around and dramatically improved profits, cash-flows, revenue and market valuation in the span of six quarters
- Ritesh is an avid reader, history enthusiast and is extremely passionate about creating technology solutions with business context to make relevant impact on customer P&L
Bangalore Office Address:
#731, 1st Floor, 7th Cross, 3rd Block,
Koramangala, Bangalore, India - 560 034